top of page

GESTANTES

Público·72 membros

Bohnes - Middle Finger

The song's music video finds Cobra Starship helping old folks across the street and other assorted good deeds, only to end getting the finger themselves. Mac Miller couldn't make the shoot, and filmed his parts whilst on tour.

Bohnes - Middle Finger

"We definitely didn't want the video to be angsty; a lot of people hear the title 'Middle Finger' and they think it's a mean or angry song, it's not about that, it's about letting go and having fun... and I think that's the vibe we wanted to have with the video, so, we thought it would be funny if old ladies gave us the finger."[8]

I just wanted the lyrics. Features song lyrics for bohnes's middle finger album. Web you show me love then spit in my face making your money off all of my pain you put an eagle inside of a cage and you think i'm not strong enough to escape but i refuse to let. Making your money off all of my pain. Includes album cover, release year, and user reviews. For educational purposes only.*** copyright owners should get ad revenue. Web [verse 1] you show me love then spit in my face making your money off all of my pain you put an eagle inside of a cage and you think i'm not strong enough to. And you should be afraid. Web middle finger [verse 1] you show me love then spit in my face making your money off all of my pain you put an eagle inside of a cage and you think i'm not strong enough to escape. Web you show me love then spit in my face.

Web middle finger (nightcore remix) lyrics. Web you show me love then spit in my face making your money off all of my pain you put an eagle inside of a cage and you think i'm not strong enough to escape but i refuse to let. You put an eagle inside of a cage. You couldn't even look me in the eye. Web i put my middle finger up. Includes album cover, release year, and user reviews. Making your money off all of my pain. For educational purposes only.*** copyright owners should get ad revenue. Web [verse 1] you show me love then spit in my face making your money off all of my pain you put an eagle inside of a cage and you think i'm not strong enough to. Includes album cover, release year, and user reviews. I'm done being your slave. 041b061a72

Informações

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...